Rosco Recognized for Achievements
June 1, 2023
Earlier this year, Hurco Companies, Inc. held its annual awards banquet at the Rosen Shingle Creek Resort in Orlando, FL, to celebrate its team of accomplished Hurco and Takumi CNC machinery distributors and agents throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and South America. During the three-day event, Hurco distributor partners and their sales representatives were recognized for their achievements during 2022.
Rosco Precision Machinery (Washington and Oregon) was recognized as the Top Takumi Sales distributor in North America. Along with that recognition, the company’s salesperson, Nick Houghton was honored with membership into the $1 Million Club for individual salesperson revenue.
At the awards banquet, Greenlight Machinery (Utah) was officially welcomed into the Hurco family with its New Distributor plaque.
The list of other winners throughout the country includes:
- Brooks Associates (Massachusetts): Top Unit Sales award and a Top Three award for outstanding distributor net revenue
- Chaparral Machinery (Texas): Top Net Revenue and a Top Five award for outstanding distributor unit sales
- Applied Machine Solutions (Georgia): Top Takumi Sales distributor
- Chris Turnbull of Chaparral Machinery: Top Salesperson award for leading individual sales net revenue and a Top Five award for outstanding individual unit sales
- Peter Klier of Brooks Associates: Top Five award for outstanding individual sales net revenue.
Officially welcomed into the Hurco family with New Distributor plaques included:
- MachineTech (North Carolina).
Honored with membership into the $1 Million Club for individual salesperson revenue:
- Kelly Johnson of Chaparral Machinery
- Gary Kittredge and Mike Klier of Brooks Associates
- Chris Queipo and David Lipscomb of Applied Machine Solutions.
Cory Miller (left), Hurco North America General Manager, presents Nick Houghton (right) of Rosco Precision Machinery the Top Takumi Sales award.
Cory Miller (left), Hurco North America General Manager, presents Chris Milory (center) and William Mund (right) of Greenlight Machinery a New Distributor plaque.